Upside Avenue is proud to announce a major milestone for the multifamily REIT, the payment of its first quarterly dividend distribution to shareholders. Upside Avenue paid out a 9.1% annualized dividend to shareholders on record as of the fourth quarter of 2018.
Shareholders in Upside Avenue earn a total return on investment from two sources: quarterly dividend distributions and appreciation in the value of their shares in the Upside Avenue REIT. The returns come from the individual real estate assets in the portfolio via interest and rental income collected, as well as appreciation in the value and sales of portfolio properties.
The Upside Avenue REIT offers the following benefits:
- Diversification through a portfolio of multifamily properties
- Access to institutional quality real estate across the U.S.
- Team that has invested over $1 billion multifamily real estate
- Track record and strong historical performance over 17 years
- Projected total annual return for the Upside Avenue REIT of 12-15%
Upside Avenue is currently accepting new and follow-on investments and plans to make another dividend distribution to shareholders on record as of March 31, 2019.