We’re proud to announce that our Chief Strategy Officer, Joy Schoffler will be speaking at the Benzinga Women’s Wealth Forum in Boston March 21, 2018. She will be speaking about a subject that is close to her heart–how women can build careers in financial services and drive FinTech innovation.
She’ll be moderating the Women’s Town Hall panel, a collection of women that Benzinga is recognizing for their achievements in FinTech. The panelists will be revealed soon, but we wanted to invite you to join Joy and the other speakers at the event, including:
- Sandy Chaikin, Co-Founder, Chaikin Analytics
- Vicki Zhou, CEO, Wisebanyan
- Kelli Keough, Global Head of Digital Wealth Management, J.P. Morgan
- Ramya Joseph, Founder, Pefin
- Dale Epstein, CMO, Stash Invest
- Nora Apsel, Co-Founder, Morty
- Christina Qi, CEO, Domeyard
- Silvia Davi, Gobal Head of Marketing & Communications, Thesys Technologies
- Apeksha Garga, Head of Design, Wealthfront
We’re offering an exclusive discount on early-bird tickets to the event. Grab a ticket HERE and enter the code JOY to get $100 off your ticket!